This will be a competition on Saturday night where attendees will perform live on stage in whichever form they feel appropriate. It will be hosted by the County Commissioner Team, Young Leaders, supported by professional stage support.
Entries will need to provide:
- Act Description
- Music Required
- Lighting Required
- Other Information
You can register your entry here:
Registrations need to be in by the 15th June 2019
All information must be completed and All participants must be made aware they will be subject to their acts being broadcast digitally on various media platforms. Participants may be an individual or a group of the same or next or previous section eg A Cub or a group of Explorers and Scouts or Scouts and Cubs etc.
The categories are:
Where a group of Young people perform together the oldest section will apply in the award category. Eg if Cubs and Scouts compile a sketch they will be entered in the Scouts Category
The particulars are:
- Each Participant will receive a limited edition Gold Shirejam 2019 badge
- Each winning category will win a trophy.
- The overall winner or act will win £50 in vouchers.
- Acts may be either musical, dance or a sketch or show.
- The show or act must not include swearing or rude words
- The show or act must be suitable for all ages
- The judging panel will be made up six adults and young people.
- Rules may be subject to change
- The County Commissioner or County Chair decision is final in all matters relating to the competition
- The winning sections will perform during the closing ceremony on Sunday afternoon.
- It is requested that no more than two entries per section per district are submitted.
- It is recommended that Districts hold either local competitions or group nominations.
- For further help contact your Sub Camp chiefs in your districts